Hay 140 invitados y ningún miembro en línea

Anidamiento de modulos IHC y SIMONVIS

Más
16 años 6 meses antes - 16 años 1 semana antes #243 por fLa

maji ha escrito
1- Wath do you have 2 IHc Controllers?, i'ts for backup or you need more than 128I/O,...
2- Who is the version of your IHC controler?
3- You can program a secuence with Hierarchy like we program SIMONVIS with TERMVIS 2.1 program?,.. see next links with an example for control of Irrigation.

Hi, I have two controllers because I have more than 128I/O yes. I have 15 Out modules, and 13 input modules (and 9 dimmers).
I dot know the version, it is installed 2.5 years ago so whatever version that was latest then i guess :-) I about to reprogram everything and then take a look on the new firware and new software V2.
I'm not sure I understand your question no 3...the IHC programming interface is quite simple but you can do I think everything. I am a professional software disigner so I have solved many limitations by clever work arounds :)
The programm can handle modules, flags, times and well all you need, then you can build modules of these to create a hiearchy for whatever you want.

keep the questions comming and please comment/ask on my blog ihc.silverskar.se as well.

/fLa
Última Edición: 16 años 1 semana antes por maji.

Por favor, Identificarse o Crear cuenta para unirse a la conversación.

Más
16 años 6 meses antes - 16 años 1 semana antes #239 por maji
Respuesta de maji sobre el tema Re: Anidamiento de modulos IHC y SIMONVIS
Hola a todos,

Confirmar lo que pilfos comenta,... acabo de instalar en el PC los programas que nos muestra Fla y ni siquiera el visor de entradas-salidas (similar al del Termvis 1.2c) funciona.

Si que pone a parpadear el led rapidamente como que le envia datos, pero no muestra informacion en pantalla.

El otro archivo es del programa de configuracion,... y no parece facil (vienen instrucciones en ingles en los ficheros comprimidos), pero tampoco se conecta,... ni siquiera por el convertidor RS232-RS485.

Ademas hay otro archivo que es un video,... aunque he encontrado otro en este link, que habla de que se puede hacer con el IHC en una casa:
www.schneider-electric.no/produkter/products.asp?GroupString=%7C309%7C10714%7C&ID=100830&BrandID=3541

Por cierto, tambien he encontrado el IHC en Schneider Electric Francia:

www.schneider-electric.fr/module_imprimer.php?m=151&r=153&a=763

Nuestros vecinos del norte tambien lo usan,...y en la version ultima !!!. Esta mas cerca de lo que pensabamos,...

Ahora unos comentarios en Ingles para Fla:

Hello Fla

Some question about Fla installation:

1- Wath do you have 2 IHc Controllers?, i'ts for backup or you need more than 128I/O,...
2- Who is the version of your IHC controler?
3- You can program a secuence with Hierarchy like we program SIMONVIS with TERMVIS 2.1 program?,.. see next links with an example for control of Irrigation.
Installation:

Programation:

awaiting to your answer.

Regards

maji

Los que piensan que la domótica es el futuro, viven en el pasado
Última Edición: 16 años 1 semana antes por maji.

Más
16 años 6 meses antes - 16 años 6 meses antes #238 por pilfos

fLaha escrito
Hi again, it seams like marbles and maybe other are looking for software. Well, is your IHC system the same as mine I guess the free and supported software must work!?
get it here: www.schneider-electric.se/produkter/products.asp?id=100658&BrandID=3

/fLa

Hi fLa!

As you can see in that old post www.tooms.dk/?page=http%3A//www.tooms.dk/forum/topic.asp%3FTOPIC_ID%3D87 the software from your link is not compatible with our Spanish IHC system

The only way to make "compatible" both systems is through RS485 port.

In this forum, you can find the first alpha version that allow our IHC (and newer systems like yours) "talk" with MisterHouse. It only switch on and off a light. The "problem" for you is that the "How-To" is in spanish. www.domoprac.com/DomoSoft/tabid/76/Default.aspx.
Inside the ZIP file you will find an install.txt. If you know a bit about "MisterHouse", I hope you can follow it with google translator. Anyway, don't hesitate to ask me if you have any problem.

Actually, I'm just coding a whole plugin that can be used under the webinterface of Misterhouse, and "interact" with all the MH functionalities.

Regards!

NULL

Más
16 años 6 meses antes - 16 años 6 meses antes #237 por fLa
Hi again, it seams like marbles and maybe other are looking for software. Well, is your IHC system the same as mine I guess the free and supported software must work!?
get it here: www.schneider-electric.se/produkter/products.asp?id=100658&BrandID=3

/fLa

Más
16 años 6 meses antes - 16 años 6 meses antes #236 por marbles
Hello

Maji thanks for the manual in portuguese (well portuguese from brazil but it´s better than nothing). The manual describes the modules, I think that it doesn't contain nothing that you dont already know. I'm in the beginning of exploring simonvis. Maji I kindly ask again. can you please provide me Termvis or other sw so I can explore my Simonvis system?

Thanks in advance.

Más
16 años 6 meses antes - 16 años 6 meses antes #235 por fLa
Hola a todo español!
Well, hello all spanish friends. I dont speak Spanish and Babel Fish doesn't translate your posts very well so I don't understand so much. I am from Sweden by the way. Maji wrote a comment on my blog and invited me here to your forum to put down some thought about my intelligent house project. Not knowing what you are discussing its quite a challanege.

Well, the picture in maji's post is from my IHC system, I have to use 2 controllers (visible at the top) due the amount of input, output and dimmers relays. These are interconected on channel 15+16 to be able to send information between them to steer the input and outputs connected on the other controller. This makes it fun to program.
My current project is to hook up my Linux server to the IHC controllers on the RS232 interface to be able to steer the house from the computer and for example MisterHouse. Since I have five Slimp3 devices I will make use of these remote controlls to turn on and off lights etc. Further I have 4 microphones around in the house to be used for voice command and possible talking in the phone hands free.
I have just recived my touch screen that will be sort of the central hub and a easy place to do things from, same things will of course be available over the Internet as well as cell phones, bluetooth etc. I also today received my Asterisk hardware and I am looking forward to install it this week.

I invite you all to read more about it on my blogg, please leave a comment about what you like me to write about. I'm trying to base the blogg on readers input.

My blogg is here:
ihc.silverskar.se

/fLa

Tiempo de carga de la página: 0.170 segundos